G tec

This is a discussion on G tec within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my g/f's dad and i were just talkin about last weeks drag races (13.44) and he asked if i'd ever ...

Thumbs up G tec

my g/f's dad and i were just talkin about last weeks drag races (13.44) and he asked if i'd ever messed around with one of these, he procceded to tell me he had one and i could borrow it so my friends and i could play around with it, well i hooked it up to my car and my friends 95 z28 and it's pretty damn accurate, showed my car to do 0-60 in 4.8 sec and a 1/4 mile time of 13.6 w/ a 1/2 tank of gas (usually race with less than a 1/4) and same with his car. i was pretty impressed with it's #'s and accuracy, i have only did one 1/4 and 1 0-60 so i'll have to get out a little more and see if i can better them, i haven't got to try out the g forces and hp figures yet but i will soon, this is the older version just plain jane but it worked pretty good, so if you're doubting it's numbers dont (at least in my case) it's just about right on

just thought i'd share
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

interesting to hear. i've been interested in getting one, but i've heard they aren't that accurate and would be better off spending money elsewhere.

thanks for the info
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...