"Sound Waves" Forum Member gallery

This is a discussion on "Sound Waves" Forum Member gallery within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here it goes. I finally cut some pic's down to size, and here are some of the wild WRX's STi's ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor

"Sound Waves" Forum Member gallery

Here it goes. I finally cut some pic's down to size, and here are some of the wild WRX's STi's and other insane Demo vehicles we've had to build. Feel free to post pic's of your CUSTOM SETUPS. please don't show me another deck install. Unless it's insane or exremele clean looking with something original, save it for another thread.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Kaminari Wrx

Here's the KAMINARI WRX from the HIN events. This is just the dash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRXDash.jpg  
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Kaminari Wrx

This is the Fiberglassed DVD where the ashtray used to sit, it was later painted and color/texture matched with the rest of the dash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX DVD.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Kaminari Wrx

This is the trunk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRXBox.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

ESX STi in progress

Here's one of the STi's from Easystreet. P-Nav 7015 in progress as you can see by everything lying around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ESX interior.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Demo '04 F-150

Here's our shop's Demo vehicle. A brand new '04 F-150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-150 box.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Demo '04 F-150

Here's a wide shot of the trunk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-150 wide box.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

64 Impala

Another example of great work, a customers '64 impala. He's collected numerous trophies and will be scheduled for a cover shot early next year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails impalatrunk.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

64 Impala

The other side of the trunk....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails impalatrunk2.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor

64 Impala

This is my favorite part of this system. We're working on a similar setup for my WRX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails impalaemeblem.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool stuff

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Another custom box...engraved plexi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99 Jeep.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    X5, bent plexi box
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMWX5box.jpg  

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    A little different kind of backseat entertainment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRXHeadrest.jpg