Favorite Song/CD to Drive To? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Favorite Song/CD to Drive To? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by O-wood TOOL!!!! I listen to TOOL when I wanna drive and just rock out to the music. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by O-wood
    TOOL!!!! I listen to TOOL when I wanna drive and just rock out to the music. I don't know, but something about their music just makes me wanna look for a ricer to race.
    TOOL RULES!!!. I just went and saw them a little over a month ago at Oakland Arena. Tool is one of my favorite bands. Their drummer is just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[Fast Driving]
    Boom Boom Satellites - Missing Note
    Filter - Welcome to The Fold
    Paul Oakenfold - Dark Machine
    ACDC - Back in Black

[Slow Driving]
    Massive Attack - Black Milk
    Moby - Novio
    Paul Oakenfield, Lemon Jelly - Kneel Before Your God

Just a couple here...
    2001 Audi S4 - Silver
    2002 Subaru WRX - Midnight Black
    2000 Audi S4 - Imola Yellow
    1997 Dodge Intrepid ES - Black
    1991 Ford Taurus SHO - Hunter Green
    [No car below 200HP here!]

Re: Slipknot

Originally posted by 206WRX_GDA
    ONLY THE GREATEST RACING CARTOON in the whole wide world! Haha...

Check it out! Once you get the DVD's, just make sure you watch it from the beginning...you'll be hooked...

http://srd.yahoo.com/srst/41150349/i...2initiald/</a>

OO NO...the best racing cartoon in the world and the best cartoon is SPEEDRACER!!!!!!! woohoooo GO SPEEDRACER GOOOOO...anyways to get back to the original topic rock in the car pumps you up and you drive faster and better..1)Limp Bizkit
    2)Limp Bizkit 3)Limp Bizkit 4) Kid Rock 5) Linkin Park 6) it varies from the linkin park remix, limp bizkit remix, rap, alien ant farm, POD, XXX, tough enough 1 or 2....

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Techno and Trance cd's are the best for me! I listen to different songs according to day and night. Haha I know I'm weird. This is my favorite night song....

DJ Encore - I See Right Through To You

Download the 3:50 length version!

Jason
    I have to agree with your taste PhreeZe...I have trance and house CD's in all my slots. I've got DJ Tiesto, George Acosta, Paul Van Dyke, and a bunch of others that most of you have probably never heard of.

I often do take one of them out and pop in Linkin Park. I worked for a radio station in Houston, and had a chance to meet them. Ever since then I've been crazy about them. They're absolutely amazing live.

I also like hip hop...does anyone else? I don't have a lot of those CD's because we have like 5 hip hop and rap stations in Houstron.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    I love hip hop and rap. Its great during a nice sunny day. Just cruising. My two 12's hittin in the back As for Paul Van Dyke, For an Angel is a goodie but an oldie! I love that song. We should have a ClubWRX radio. Run it off of winamp. Haha that would be cool.

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

1. cKy - self titled
    2. HIM -Razorblade Romance
    3. HIM - Deep shadows and brilliant highlights
    4. On the might of Princes - Where you are and where you want to be
    5. Green Day (yeah, I said it) - Kerplunk
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

WRXin- thats awsome that you got to meet linkin park. Back in the days when napster was king, my friend and i were sitting at his comp downloading random songs and he said to me- "listen to this little garage band that i found that is in texas" Then from there it was all uphilll to going platinum. Anyways for anyone who likes elctonic music (trance, teckno, happy hardcore, house, hardhouse, melodic trace, jungle, break beats) PM me and i might be able to hook you up with some promo cd's for local DJ's in the SF bay area. I have worked as a potographer for www.candiekids.com for a while now and know a bunch of really good artists.

Originally posted by BoarderEight
    WRXin- thats awsome that you got to meet linkin park. Back in the days when napster was king, my friend and i were sitting at his comp downloading random songs and he said to me- "listen to this little garage band that i found that is in texas" Then from there it was all uphilll to going platinum. Anyways for anyone who likes elctonic music (trance, teckno, happy hardcore, house, hardhouse, melodic trace, jungle, break beats) PM me and i might be able to hook you up with some promo cd's for local DJ's in the SF bay area. I have worked as a potographer for www.candiekids.com for a while now and know a bunch of really good artists.
    When you say "hook you up" do you mean FREE!!!
    Fahd

My favorite song to drive my WRX to is "I Disappear" by Metallica. Other high rankers include "Fuel" and "Wherever I May Roam", also by Metallica, "Crazy Train" by Ozzy, "Stomp Box" by They Might Be Giants, and "Locomotive Breath" by Jethro Tull.

Also, after upgrading from my old Saturn SW1 station wagon to my WRX sedan, "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar has taken on an entirely new meaning.

It just seems wrong to drive this car to anything other than the fast, heavy stuff.
    Russell Newquist
    http://www.russellnewquist.net/

Kartboy Shifter Bushings (front)
    Samco Intercooler Hoses
    Samco Radiator Hoses
    Samco Ancillary Hoses
    Perrin Lighweight Crankshaft Pulley
    Dynamatted Doors & Trunk
    Hawk HPS Brake Pads
    Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Tires

i like to listen to trance and house as well

favorite so far: Rapture by Iio (diva mix), and play it loud!

u guys should check out some of those dj's if u ever get the chance

i finally got to see van dyk and it was

Joe

1) Deftones
    2) Greenday - Kerplunk
    3) Disturbed/Soundgarden/googoodolls/audiovent MIX
    4) Hackers soundtrack *cd 1*
    5) Gin Blossoms/Nickleback/Sevendust/tommy lee MIX
    6) POD/Chevelle/Eve 6/ Fenix tx MIX

Jedi Rex -- Metallica was my favorite band through out high school. I played all their songs on my guitar...I was simply crazy about them. After "Load," I began to break away from that genre of music.

Got Boost -- Van Dyke is off the heezie If you like him you should definately check out George Acosta and DJ Tiesto. They all spin the same style of music.
    Fahd

hmm i really dont know, I like both rock and rap, so it tends to switch back and forth, however at night on a nice ride home, windows down with no noise is always nice
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by ebr0t
    however at night on a nice ride home, windows down with no noise is always nice
    Yep, sometimes the sound of my engine is music to my ears
    Fahd

Originally posted by WRXin'
    [B]Jedi Rex -- Metallica was my favorite band through out high school. I played all their songs on my guitar...I was simply crazy about them. After "Load," I began to break away from that genre of music.
    A not uncommen phenomenon. Load and Reload were both quite different from their earlier albums. A logical progression, IMO, but different nonetheless. Speaking of their earlier albums, I can't believe I left "The Four Horsemen" off the list...

I, too, was a HUGE Metallica fan through high school, though I never played guitar. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I used to. My musical tastes have broadened quite a lot (I listen to pretty much every style of music), but I still think that good old hard rock/heavy metal is best for fast, hard driving in the WRX.
    Russell Newquist
    http://www.russellnewquist.net/

Kartboy Shifter Bushings (front)
    Samco Intercooler Hoses
    Samco Radiator Hoses
    Samco Ancillary Hoses
    Perrin Lighweight Crankshaft Pulley
    Dynamatted Doors & Trunk
    Hawk HPS Brake Pads
    Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Tires

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.