does it come with speakers?

This is a discussion on does it come with speakers? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; does the 04 wrx sti come with speakers i know it dosent come with a radio but how about the ...

does it come with speakers?

does the 04 wrx sti come with speakers i know it dosent come with a radio but how about the speakers? i just bought (I'm just guessing that is supposed to be bought) a blue one sooo nice

EDIT: the orignal spelling made my face hurt. At least give a little effort next time --Eli
    Last edited by ebr0t; 10-17-2004 at 07:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve1769
    EDIT: the orignal spelling made my face hurt. At least give a little effort next time --Eli
    What was the original spelling? lol
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

gfx
    How about you shine a flashlight where the speakers would be.. see if you see one.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    They do not. They also don't come with any wires in the doors. Great for me as I can charge more for the install, or bad for me ... as I do it for free anyway.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.