Pioneer AVIC-N1 installed!

This is a discussion on Pioneer AVIC-N1 installed! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Not in my WRX (Kenwood DX7015 is my top choice right now) , it was in my new 2005 Dodge ...

Pioneer AVIC-N1 installed!

Not in my WRX (Kenwood DX7015 is my top choice right now) , it was in my new 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT (father-in-law's car). I had ej20fan's shop Soundwaves of Van Nuys, CA install it for me. The price is GREAT, and service/installation was absolutely perfect. I got the system with 6-CD changer and rear view camera for backup. The whole system was a gift for my father-in-law, and when I explained all the features and functions his eyes almost fell out of their sockets. He was so happy he couldn't keep his mouth from smiling the whole night

Overall Service: A+
    Overall Installation Expertise: A+
    Overall Price: A+

Happy father-in-law = happy wife = happy husband

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have one in my WRX and I love it. The navigation has gotten me out of a lot of places. Only thing I wish I had was a changer so I could leave the nav DVD in all of the time.

Nick
    Check out my 2002 WRB WRX here

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    That's exactly why i recommended the changer. It's always good to listen to good advice.

Hey Rich... PM'd you. I'll see you Wednesday about sealing the camera. Don't forget you'll owe me a ride in your Suby.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.