Dash color

This is a discussion on Dash color within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Regarding the color of the dash - does anyone have a paint code for this, or know of a paint ...

Dash color

Regarding the color of the dash - does anyone have a paint code for this, or know of a paint that is very similar?
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User radioactiveeric's Avatar
    Someone please help, I'm interested in this too!

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    do you mean you want to paint the dash so it's a different color, or do you want to change the color of the lights in the dash, or what exactly do you want to do to the interior of your car?!?!?!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Registered User radioactiveeric's Avatar
    What I'm trying to do is to paint my primered gauge bezel to match the color of my dashboard. I poped the clock pod out last night and went to several hardware stores to try and find a match with no luck. I ended up at a local auto store and found a Duplicolor paint that is for plastic bumpers which seems to be the closest thing I could find. Haven't sprayed it yet as I'd like to match it perfectly if at all possible.

call up your dealer. you should be able to get the paint code, or actually buy touch up paint from them for fairly cheap. atleast i could w/ my Acura.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

The code is under your hood on the driver side top stock tower. It's called a trim code. At least that is on the 2002 WRX's...
    TopSpeed S/S header, UP, DP, 3" back, no cats. Samco I/C hoses, XTurbo BOV, EBC @ 16.25 PSI. NGK Iridiuim plugs. AutoMeter pro-comp guages.