Installing Blinder-M20 Laser... Firewall? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Installing Blinder-M20 Laser... Firewall? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Oh man that push button is hot. I was considering doing the same exact thing and now I'm sold on ...

Oh man that push button is hot. I was considering doing the same exact thing and now I'm sold on the idea. Did you keep the really annoying alarm that comes with it or did you upgrade to something a little more pleasing to the ear? That is awesome that you finally got a chance to see it work its magic. You basically have the same idea I do spend the money for protection / detection.

I also had another chance to test it out yesterday. This is sad TWO days in a row state cops have been setting right off Dover Air Force Base and I'm talking with 200 yards of the front gate. Only reason I knew my friend called me up and told me to go give the toy another run for its money. And because he wanted to see it first hand, because now he wants one real bad. The setup today was they where running laser going both ways to and from base with 2 cops sitting on the side of the road to act as interceptors. So I do the same thing as yesterday basically stay low geared so the RFL is screaming to get there attention. Only this time the blinder started jamming at about 150 yards out because they where shooting other cars at the time. So I keep it low geared drop down to the desired speed limit give him a shot of BOV and cruise on by. Same thing as yesterday the cop looks at his gun shakes it a little, and shrugs his shoulders. Then starts shooting other cars again. And like I said they where shooting both ways so I pop the first U-Turn keep it low geared again and bam 150 yards it starts jamming. Only this time I turned it OFF so the cop could get a reading. So that if words where ever exchanged perhaps it could plant a small doubt of seed in that one guys gun. All in all I did 4 passes with various friends because they had to see for themselves that it was doing as advertised. Bottom line i've got 100% confidence in this device now, and it comes very highly recommeneded, especially if you live off a Military base where the cops are out to get you

Cheers

Staton
    Last edited by xaton; 10-14-2004 at 05:26 AM.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha nice.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Quote Originally Posted by xaton
    Oh man that push button is hot. I was considering doing the same exact thing and now I'm sold on the idea. Did you keep the really annoying alarm that comes with it or did you upgrade to something a little more pleasing to the ear?
    I still have the annoying oem alarm I'll do definatly hear it when it goes off, and I hear it easily identify it over my defi alarms I was thinking of upgrading the alarm, but I don't bother...
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12