Alpine head found in closet... wonderin if its good?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Alpine head found in closet... wonderin if its good? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys Im not really into stereo tuning and what have ya but I know enough to know that my ...

Alpine head found in closet... wonderin if its good?

hey guys Im not really into stereo tuning and what have ya but I know enough to know that my stock head sux and has blown one of the stock speakers. any who I found this head in my house today and was wondering what people thought of it.

it is an Alpine cda-7892 does anyone know what it is?? would it be better than stock?

also what would be some good replacements for the OE speakers?

thanks sorry if this has been covered.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Pm Ej20fan . I'm sure he will be able to tell you all about it

The 7892 is a good head unit and, IMHO, it is a better unit that stock for power and sound output. It is older... about 2 years I think. It should have 3 sets of RCA preouts on the back, so if you plan to hook up some amplifiers and a sub later on, you can easily do so.

The only feature I don't think the 7892 has is MP3 playback, and that kind of stinks
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.