kenwood speaker

This is a discussion on kenwood speaker within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking to buy those kenwood : KFC-XR 501 front and KFC-XR 401 rear and my question is : will ...

Exclamation kenwood speaker

I'm looking to buy those kenwood : KFC-XR 501 front and KFC-XR 401 rear and my question is : will they fit without mod ??
    Peter Excellent in mexico ...!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by makinen
    I'm looking to buy those kenwood : KFC-XR 501 front and KFC-XR 401 rear and my question is : will they fit without mod ??
    Highly unlikely without a spacer. You might as well get the 7" components, as they will fit just as well (poorly). WRX's will always be a giant PITA when it comes to front components, often requiring moving of the window rail.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Hey, I've got a completely random question. I wanted to make a new thread, but i couldn't figure out how. SO neways...i figured i'd ask this forum.
    I want to run a wire from my battery to my alternator, so it can charge better. My friend did this in his 02 GTi and it helps his battery a lot. He used some 0 gauge wire and a 150 AMP fuse. I was wondering if i could use 4awg wire and a 100 AMP fuse. Or shoudl i go with the 0awg and 150 ampere fuse?
    '03 Aspen white rex

-Infinity Kappa Perfect 12D VQ running on a MTX audio 420D.
    -Kicker SS components (6.5") running on a hifonics saturn a4000
    -60 sq. ft of edead v1.2se