what gauges are useful
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what gauges are useful within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; well i just bought a boost gauge and looking to get two more diff gauges. What are usefull gauges? Oil ...

what gauges are useful

well i just bought a boost gauge and looking to get two more diff gauges. What are usefull gauges? Oil temp, a/f, egt?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

egt and oil temp
    FP Green STi

I am going with Boost, EGT, and Oil Temp. Oil pressure might also be good.
    Love, Peace, and Grease...
    -BlueSix

If you plan on rallying, an artificial horizon might be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather2112
    well i just bought a boost gauge and looking to get two more diff gauges. What are usefull gauges? Oil temp, a/f, egt?
    I'd say none if you can't come up with what you want to monitor. You're just gonna look at them and say, "That's tight, homie."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.