Omori boost gauge question

This is a discussion on Omori boost gauge question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've decided to replace the OEM boost gauge with an Omori 45mm STi look gauge (red needle w/ red backlight). ...

Question Omori boost gauge question

I've decided to replace the OEM boost gauge with an Omori 45mm STi look gauge (red needle w/ red backlight). Does anyone know where to get one besides J-SpecTuning? Any help is always greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    '02 WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Zem
    Call World One. I'm not *sure* he can get it, but I think so.
    Let justice be done though the heavens should fall.
    -John Adams

why won't you go to J spec Tuning? If you google it only J spec has it and some other stores might be able to bring it in which will take longer for you to get. I live probably farther than most people here and got my gauge in a decent amount of time for a pretty good deal.

Yeah, they seem to be the only ones who have em. I was just wondering if anyone else was selling them or where other ppl got their Omori gagues.
    '02 WRX/STi

got mine from jspec (EGT) i'm getting the boost guage to match b/c the LamCo isn't the same green.

dR

Quote Originally Posted by aem421
    Yeah, they seem to be the only ones who have em. I was just wondering if anyone else was selling them or where other ppl got their Omori gagues.
    When i talked to him he said that he has them shipped directly from Japan which makes acquiring them through other shops a real pita. I guess he is the authorized dealer here and can get them in large quantities, making sure he has them in stock and ready to ship. Cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxinfx
    When i talked to him he said that he has them shipped directly from Japan which makes acquiring them through other shops a real pita. I guess he is the authorized dealer here and can get them in large quantities, making sure he has them in stock and ready to ship. Cool guy.

I ordered the Boost and oil pressure from him, great place/service.
    Now: 04 WRB STi (stock)