best 2 guage pillar pod?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on best 2 guage pillar pod? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Alright, i am interested in a 2 guage setup (52 mm) for my 02 wrx sedan. I will be putting ...

best 2 guage pillar pod?

Alright, i am interested in a 2 guage setup (52 mm) for my 02 wrx sedan. I will be putting 52 mm boost and and a egt guage in there. Can someone please recommend me a good quality 2 guage pod setup for the pillar? where on the net can i get it? how is the fitment? whats required to install it? and lastly, PICS!! thanks a lot. also are autometer ultra light guages good for this application? thanks a lot in advance. i found a 2 guage a pillar at fastwrx.com but it looks black. My pillars in my rex now are a lighter gray..whats up with that?
    Last edited by Redline927; 09-21-2004 at 06:14 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

carbontrix CF dual gauge pillars

i would take a pic of mine which i just recently installed...

but my car is getting lowering springs, uppipe, and crank pulley installed...not sure when i'll have it back

anyway, they are CF covers for the stock pillars, so i used 3m tape and stuck them on...fit VERY flush and look amazing...
    and i got defi d gauge boost and egt gauges...
    i'll take pics when i get it back
    FP Green STi

well i was kinda thinking of something to go with the stock interior, that light gray on the pillar, not cf. (lol i wish the whole interior was cf) I looked at the autometer one but in the pic it looks black.

my wrx has light grey pillars, whats up with this? does it need to be painted?

if anyone has a dual gauge setup on the pillar could you please show some pics? im debating whether to go with this setup or the dual bezel

the autometer is black i think...
    i think lotek makes one the color gray..
    from www.vividracing.com is where i saw it...
    FP Green STi

i <3 my autometer one that replaces the stock bezel
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Greddy makes one too. The Autometer you have to hack up the stock one to use it. At least with the 3 pillar pod I used to have

does anyone have pics of their autometer dual bezel? i am leaning towards that setup now
    other than this pic.

well what do you guys actually prefer, the dual pillar or the dual bezel? im split 50 -50 pics of either will help me with my decision

Go with the duel bezel
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

whys that? i like the lotek pillar (one that matches the stock interior) also. just wondering why...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.