will this guage setup work?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on will this guage setup work? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I want to get a autometer lunar boost guage, and put it in the autometer cup and have it setup ...

will this guage setup work?

I want to get a autometer lunar boost guage, and put it in the autometer cup and have it setup like oem style. Can anyone recommend a cup to use for this? will this autometer one work, and this guage fit?
    cup:

with this guage: the guage is 52 mm. does this sound like a good setup? oh yeah and where can i get that cup? would it be hard to install this setup?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also whats the difference between autometer lunar boost guage and this autometer phantom boost guage, just color? there is quite a bit of price difference, any one have pics of either? which one should i go with?

It's easy - I did noe a week after I got my car - I have an autometer Phantom boost/vac guage mounted in the autometer gauge cup on the left side of my steering column.....Very easy, works fine for now until I save up for better gauges and the green light on the phantom matches the gauge lights on the car. Buy it - ti's cheap and easy and it will read yo boost biotch!
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

wheere can i get the cup?>

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.