Mounting Universal Sub Box

This is a discussion on Mounting Universal Sub Box within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've decided to put this dual 10's sub box in the trunk, since its been sittin' in the garage for ...

Mounting Universal Sub Box

I've decided to put this dual 10's sub box in the trunk, since its been sittin' in the garage for about 6 months. I've have the amp hardmounted to the center fold down pasthrough on the rear seat, but the sub box is just loose and flyin around everywhere. I'm an agressive driver so I have to find a way to mount it down........and ideas.... I'll post a pic of the set up....
    -Phoenix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can dry either double sided carpet tape or velcro on the bottom of the box.

Another suggestion would be some L-type brackets to either the floor or up near the rear deck or near the seats. Good luck .
    To finish first, you must first finish

if you take the rear seat off, you;ll notice there are two cross bars that brace the rear seat

there is a screw hole in each. just run a long wood screw into the back of the box. holds mine just great.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."