Good Pic ;)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Good Pic ;) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Do not flame me as this was done on a LONG straight away with no one else on the road. ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor

Good Pic ;)

Do not flame me as this was done on a LONG straight away with no one else on the road.

Luke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You still have 1K rpm to go you ******* b4 you red line, next time take a pic of that.
    Just kidding, thats hot. I know I wouldn't go that fast in my stock rex (re92's), or maybe not even that fast at all

I've done the similar long long time ago, with my SBC-ID recorded at 153mph, and I know for sure it can still can pull a little more. I don't remember exactly where the RMP is, i thought it was rather close to 6500.

I thought on the stock car, the ECU will cut the boost controller at 130mph. Oh well.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I have a turboxs utec

nice pic...

You took that pic while driving at 145MPH?

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
    He posted this thread on nasioc.com (note: could have been i-club.com, I forget), and said he had both hands on the wheel, and his friend took the pic.

Originally posted by silvscorp
    I've done the similar long long time ago, with my SBC-ID recorded at 153mph, and I know for sure it can still can pull a little more. I don't remember exactly where the RMP is, i thought it was rather close to 6500.

I thought on the stock car, the ECU will cut the boost controller at 130mph. Oh well.

without reflash i have also done about that much..even more because my revs were a little higher..at the time with just up/dp/mbc and intake (now no intake and i got catback)..so i dont think stock has a governor...not for manuals atleast...i didnt have a reflash than..i dont have one now
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

ive seen mine a little bit farther than that before....definitely dont wanna take your hands off the wheel going that fast

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That gets a couple of wiggles.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

to cool for me man !!!
    but good shot we are all proud of u !!!

Originally posted by 02bug'n
    He posted this thread on nasioc.com (note: could have been i-club.com, I forget), and said he had both hands on the wheel, and his friend took the pic.
    Cool

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
    Lol.. well depending on the road thats a good or bad idea. MY rex feels more stable in 110mph than in 60mph so a few mph more is no problem unless your on a twisted bumpy road..

I drove 125mph on a bumpy gravel road once, there I needed both hands on the steeringwheel particulary when the car touched the ground after small 25meter jumps

So taking a picture on a straight road with no other cars is no problem. Untill you blow a tire or something, but then again your fuc#ed anyway

Nice pic never had my rex faster then 145mph myself. Our roads suck and cops are everywhere.. (Been taken by cops @ that speed would mean 1 year in prison where I live..)
    Last edited by Roffa; 09-09-2004 at 03:17 AM.
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

fastest i've hit was last week chasing a 330i we hit 120 at which point i cameback to reality and remembered that in a 45 speed limit that kind of speed = trip to jail and promptly hit the brakes the bmw kept on going. And yes for some reason the rex has very good dynamics the faster i go the more stable it feels, it actually feels like the car is sticking to the ground more, not scary at all.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

hahahaha..... nice! was that max out yet? the fastest i ever driven to would be 125 mph in my 99 accord v6. it's funny how i took that car to 125 mph, but never had the guts to take my subby up to even 110. the max i've taken my wrx to would be about 100 mph. i guess it took a few white hairs and tickets to keep me under the three digits numer.
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.