Good Pic ;) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Good Pic ;) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; heres mine.... Middle of Wyoming... I decided not to do it any more after thinking about all the stress that ...

heres mine.... Middle of Wyoming... I decided not to do it any more after thinking about all the stress that puts on the turbo though.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 150.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have to find my pics of the gauge cluster from when I was driving a diesel BMW 600 series at about 245kph (my friend took the pic from the backseat while his father was yelling "Schnell!" in German at me).
    Black 2005 STi
    Mods: iPod resting in console and turbo gauge

Quote Originally Posted by WiCkeDrEx
    the fastest i ever driven to would be 125 mph in my 99 accord v6. it's funny how i took that car to 125 mph, but never had the guts to take my subby up to even 110. the max i've taken my wrx to would be about 100 mph

Haha, im exactly the same way...the fastest i ever went in my old car was 125 cuz thats what the limiter would cut it out at. but since ive owned my rex, i havent gone much over 100mph, and even then it was only for a few seconds. But out here there really arnt any good roads to take it up that far. Theres long stretches...but they're not great quality. Im sure one day i'll grow a pair and see what she can do...maybe after i get rid of the 92's...haha

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    i tried that while chasing a corvette. Don't know how fast I was going, but I know that when we both hit this slight rise/bump, he kept flying right along, whereas I was pondering meeting my creator as I had no control for about 2 seconds. WRX were definately not designed for high speed travel. ....They sure are capable to hit excessively stupid speeds though.

p.s.: Luke, got the check. Thanks!!! You're a good dude. Will build your box and send it out no later than tuesday the moment the glue has set and dried. I've got oem carpet to match the rest of your trunk, as well as P2's in stock to get proper dimensions, pre-cut the hole, and wire up the box for you. I'll send pic's the moment it's done.

Claudiu Ene
    Sales Manager "Sound Waves", Van Nuys
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Well now I know this is an old thread but I will beat the dead horse in that I hate you guys my 02wrx auto can't go past 130mph b/c the speedlimiter kicks in and topspeed ever was buried a 155mph speddometer in my 02ws6 that thing has good aerodynamics I actually felt the car sink at 110mph from the wind. The speed was hit and I had about 500rpms left. Sorry no pic 2 scared to take my hands off the wheel. I live in N.Y. by the way so if I can do it so can you.
    Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html 02WRX auto work done by MSPT.net and 02WS6 auto.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    My subaru planted itself around 100 with the Prova Kit. It is actually wind-tunnel tested and used in the JGTC and N1 competition. I know exactly what you mean. You should try some euro rockets. They will give high speed stability a new meaning.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

The fastest ive gone in my wrx was 130 but the fastest ive eva been was 170 in my friends supra....now that was scarry
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.