gauging interest--- digital knock gauge

This is a discussion on gauging interest--- digital knock gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i talked to Neil at Link USA (very nice and helpfully guy) and he said his first shipment will be ...

gauging interest--- digital knock gauge

i talked to Neil at Link USA (very nice and helpfully guy) and he said his first shipment will be coming within the next week or so....

if i understand this right hopefully this is alittle info on the products

they will have the knocklink digital gauge that has the analog needle that indicates knock levels and addition to that, the face of the gauge lights up to different colors to also indicate levels of knock (pictured below)....52mm

they also have the knockbox coming out that is somewhat like the knocklink where it lights up leds and has a jack for headphones so you can listen in with great detail.....i believe there are multiple ports to hook up additional knock sensors to monitor each side of the motor....

i also believe you can link the knockbox and the digital knocklink gauge together BUT they are both stand alone units!!!!

hopefully i have the faqs straight but i will be getting more info soon....i will also be trying to setup a group buy for the first shipment of these so if anyones interested we can get the cost down on these units...~$200 for the knockbox and ~$300 for the digital knocklink gauge and of coarse all the necessary wiring included

i have an AP and would think this would be a must have guage Especially if you live in CA and with the new accesstuner coming out....

post here if interested so I can get an idea
    Last edited by jugger; 09-02-2004 at 07:59 AM.
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails knock gauge.jpg  
    COBB stg II

pic of the box?

i dont have a picture of the box just yet but i should be getting all the info (and pics) in the next week...ill share them as soon as i get them
    COBB stg II

Price seems a bit steep when an SAFC II tells you the same thing for around $300.