Carbon concepts gauge pod
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Carbon concepts gauge pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Is it possible to paint the Carbon Concepts gauge pod to match the interior? Or is there a similar gauge ...

Carbon concepts gauge pod

Is it possible to paint the Carbon Concepts gauge pod to match the interior? Or is there a similar gauge pod (angled towards the driver) that's cheaper/matches the interior?

Carbon Concepts Gauge Pod
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

have u checked with defi? i know they make the same style pods...i dont know right off the top of my head if its angled towords the driver but im sure it is check out www.gruppe-s.com good luck!

Thanks for the tip, but the Defi pod isn't angled. I posted something similar to this over on NABISCO and there seemed to be a plethora of people that like the Carbon Concepts pod, except for the fact that it's carbon fiber. It's probably a longshot, but I might contact Carbon Concepts, and if they're willing, and I can gather enough people for a group buy, maybe they'll do a run of the pods in plastic, like the Defi pod.

And if not, I guess I'll just buy one anyways, sand it down, and paint it to match the interior. I hate to mess uo the carbon fiber like that though...
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

i think this is the defi pods......im not sure but its a good pic with omori gauges. looks good but i think that it was painted silver....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gauge pod.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.