Carbon concepts gauge pod

This is a discussion on Carbon concepts gauge pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Is it possible to paint the Carbon Concepts gauge pod to match the interior? Or is there a similar gauge ...

Carbon concepts gauge pod

Is it possible to paint the Carbon Concepts gauge pod to match the interior? Or is there a similar gauge pod (angled towards the driver) that's cheaper/matches the interior?

Carbon Concepts Gauge Pod
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

have u checked with defi? i know they make the same style pods...i dont know right off the top of my head if its angled towords the driver but im sure it is check out www.gruppe-s.com good luck!

Thanks for the tip, but the Defi pod isn't angled. I posted something similar to this over on NABISCO and there seemed to be a plethora of people that like the Carbon Concepts pod, except for the fact that it's carbon fiber. It's probably a longshot, but I might contact Carbon Concepts, and if they're willing, and I can gather enough people for a group buy, maybe they'll do a run of the pods in plastic, like the Defi pod.

And if not, I guess I'll just buy one anyways, sand it down, and paint it to match the interior. I hate to mess uo the carbon fiber like that though...
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

i think this is the defi pods......im not sure but its a good pic with omori gauges. looks good but i think that it was painted silver....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gauge pod.jpg