Blitz TT Install

This is a discussion on Blitz TT Install within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm about halfway through installing it. Everythings working fine except for the security system. I have a tutorial saying ...

Blitz TT Install

So I'm about halfway through installing it. Everythings working fine except for the security system. I have a tutorial saying that I need get into the security system by the handbrake and then splice the purple wire into the pink one. I see no pink. It might be because they WRX they used it on was an 02/03 and I have an 04. So does anyone know what wire I should splice it into?

Also, is the wire going into the security module, or is the other group of wires next to the handbrake. Thanks.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX, Java Black Pearl.
    Modifications

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe that the pink wire is on the back of the handbrake. That is so if someone tries to take your car, when they release the brake it cuts the engine. I'm not 100% but from what I remember its the brake.
    MCL
    http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...ighlight=timer looks like pink is the brake on this too, this is the one I used for my install.
    Last edited by WickedRydaX; 08-25-2004 at 06:05 PM.
    "We rolls with the hatchet like nuns roll with church, and to us the hatchet means more then some merch!!"

02 I believe is pink, 03 is a light green. 04 might be different, but it is a thin single stand wire that should be on the right side of the base of the e-brake.