Squeeky Seatbelt...

This is a discussion on Squeeky Seatbelt... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, I just did a search and I found various posts about the same problem. None of the posts offer ...

Red face Squeeky Seatbelt...

Ok, I just did a search and I found various posts about the same problem. None of the posts offer any cures for the squeeky seatbelt. Does anyone know of a way to fix it? I know its coming from where the belt goes through the loop but I can't, for the life of me get it to stop. Help!

Regards,
    Corey

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol i have the same problem i thought it was my car.... thank god its happening to other people no offense but if you find a way to stop that damned annoying screech let me know

hey fellas:

I had the same damn problem - and when I went in for my 30K service at Subaru - I told the service guy to look at it. They ordered a new seatbelt - it should be under warranty. They said theres no fix for it, they had to order a new seatbelt.
    WHooOOSH

~ 555 ~

Ok, I'll have them look at that since I have to take in my car for the bolt in the driver side seat ( the recall for 02 models). I'll just kill two birds with one stone. Thanks for the info.

Mine does that to.. why don't you just put alittle grease or thick oil it? Much easier than to search this forum

Mine still makes sounds have not gotten around to do something about it yet...
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

Yeah, I thought about that. I just don't know if I want to stain my seatbelt... Stupid, I know, but I care too much about the car.