jl fitting but not diamond?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on jl fitting but not diamond? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; xr525 jl speakers fitting when diamond audio hex series dont fit? they said the hex dont fit and made me ...

jl fitting but not diamond?

xr525 jl speakers fitting when diamond audio hex series dont fit? they said the hex dont fit and made me buy the xr, is the depth actually smaller?

Also the hifonics z8000 not working with the m6 12in, but the jl e1250 will work?

have 02 subaru wrx
    Last edited by paintbalinpaul; 08-24-2004 at 06:46 PM.
    Traces of day

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Paul, they gave you 5 1/4 speakers, not 6 1/2. I've spoken to you about them playing you on that JL amp. They gave you a less powerful amp(s), and screwed you on your components. I wish you had kept in touch when they gave you problems, as this could have been resolved with you having better equipment, and spending less. Instead they flat out lied to you. The amp I sold you originally, is capable of handling a 2 Ohm load. As it is a mono out for the sub, this should never have been an issue. The Hifonics makes over 700 Watts RMS, both your "upgraded" JL amps barely make 400. I gave you superior equipment, FOR LESS!!! I'll call you tomorrow evening about sending back the Amp and Components.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

yeah i am pissed at the place i called them yesterday and they never called me back, and they screwed me
    Traces of day

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Will arrange for tag pickup tomorrow. I'll Pm you with the total after deducting shipping and 15% re-stocking fee. Please tell all your friends to never return to that shop as it makes all stereo shops look bad, which is something I take very personal. Furthermore, I need not take these items back, as I have not done you any wrong, or acted without goodwill or helpful advice in this transaction, but am doing so only because I feel bad about you getting fist-f$#@%d by that shop in Georgia, and hope that this will not hinder you from ever doing an aftermarket sound system again.

If you want a JL amp to compliment the ones you already got conned into buying, I can work something out with exchanging the Hifonics amp. It'll save you some $$ as I can bypass re-stocking fee if we do that.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I need to know how much the package weighs. Please PM me so that I can arrange for tag pickup ASAP. I'll do it tomorrow if I have all of the info, and have them pickup from you either tomorrow (un-likely, 25%) or beginning of next week (100%). Tell me how you wish to handle refund, as I cannot send Money order because of tracking issues. I can send check via certified mail, or Paypal.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.