Subaru WRX Forum banner

Window auto up down

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ej20fan 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how i can make all 4 of my windows one touch up and down.

#3 ·
The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.

#4 ·
GilliganLQ said:
The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.
Depending on which modure you use, whether it's auto up/down is determined by the duration that you hold the switch. With Clifford Smart Windows, you can actually program duration and how far up/down the window goes. I sell many of these, from inexpensive, to selling your kidneys to afford one expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.