Window auto up down

This is a discussion on Window auto up down within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know how i can make all 4 of my windows one touch up and down....

Window auto up down

Does anyone know how i can make all 4 of my windows one touch up and down.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this would be nice. I'd imagine you'd have to get three more switches just like the drivers switch since it has that extra click on it.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.
    Gilligan

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by GilliganLQ
    The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.
    Depending on which modure you use, whether it's auto up/down is determined by the duration that you hold the switch. With Clifford Smart Windows, you can actually program duration and how far up/down the window goes. I sell many of these, from inexpensive, to selling your kidneys to afford one expensive.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.