CD Changer

This is a discussion on CD Changer within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; CD changer has eaten one of my disks and will not eject or play. Has anyone experienced this with their ...

CD Changer

CD changer has eaten one of my disks and will not eject or play. Has anyone experienced this with their stock radio? If so, any suggestions on how to fix or access the unit?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

take it back to the dealer and demand service.
    i hope its not the beach boys greatest hits cause thats the one that got stuck on me..... oh, shouldnt have said that.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Moving this to appropriate forum.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Here's how you take care of this situation.

1. Take radio back to dealership, become the anti-christ of customer service and have them fix the radio, rotate your tires, change your oil, and extend your warranty free of charge.

2. Remove radio, list on ebay and wait for some moron to pay huge $$$ for OEM radio.

3. Use proceeds to replace OEM POS with highly advanced aftermarket HU...hopefully from me .

4. Enjoy good sounds, technology and a great sounding stereo for the rest of your days...
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

2. Remove radio, list on ebay and wait for some moron to pay huge $$$ for OEM radio.
    I'm planning on replacing my factory head unit, and was just planning on stashing it in the basement somewhere. I didn't really think I would get much for it. Can you give me any idea what it might be worth on ebay?

And for anyone that's interested I'm installing 2 12" MTX 4000 subs, and a 200W Rockford Fosgate mono amp. I still haven't decided on a head unit, I'm thinking about either the pioneer DEH-P7600MP or Alpine CDA 9830 or 9831. Any remarks on any of these head units? Thanks.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    A new one from the dealer is worth over $500. You do the math, I'm sure you'll get at least half of that for it.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I can get you a deal on the Pioneer Premier 760, or Kenwood KDC-X979. Check my Vendor listings for the headunits.

wow, I didn't realize I could get that much for it, thanks.

I Just ordered an Alpine 9835 the other day, I found it online about $150 cheaper than in Crutchfield lol. I can't wait to install it, I just hope I don't have any trouble wiring it to the battery.