Tweeter Kit?????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Tweeter Kit????? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My wife has a 2003 Forester. I would try to find the answer in a Forester group but I don't ...

Unhappy Tweeter Kit?????

My wife has a 2003 Forester. I would try to find the answer in a Forester group but I don't think one exists. Her car does not have the factory tweeters. I know they were a $100 option but I was wondering if you can buy them aftermarket? Can you get them for less than $100? Can you get a different brand that will fit like the factory ones? And finally, does anyone know if the car come prewired? I would check but the car is in the shop because it was leaking oil.

Thanks!
    2001 Jetta 1.8 Turbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tweeter

The tweeters run from the mid bass driver and do not come prewired. They add a little bit to the sound. Wish I had kept mine when I put in an aftermarket system, as I would have given them to you.
    tibikefor2

So I would have to wire them.... hmmmm

Thanks for the help!
    2001 Jetta 1.8 Turbo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.