will a exaust interfere with system
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on will a exaust interfere with system within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey i have purchased a system and want to get an exaust but dont know if it will interefere with ...

will a exaust interfere with system

hey i have purchased a system and want to get an exaust but dont know if it will interefere with the music, like the wave sound when 2 diff. frequencies meet, i dont want to have that wave problem.
    Traces of day

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    please don't tell me you're prioritizing the sound system over the car's performance?

but back on topic.....I have no idea. haha
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

chanwahyaoh-ha yeah, i listen to music all the time and right now it is my life, i play bass in a band. And when i go to school i want to listen to music in good quality. Also getting an accessport like next week, and more after that
    Traces of day

It might if you are cruising a lot but I doubt it. The exhaust pitch will change all the time while driving under any conditions.

I guess if you're hardcore SPL you might want to figure out pitches to make sure that none cancel out but otherwise dont worry about it.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Highly unlikely. So feel free to relax Paul, it'll be fine. I'm shipping your system out tomorrow, will pm you UPS tracking info. If you're worried about sound, do what I did, and purchase an exhaust that has a silencer. You can have the exhaust screaming with the twist of a 10mm bolt.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

I Support ClubWRX
    Some dynamatt (or equivalent) and some sound deadening foam can fix it if you feel that it's interfering.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by MidKnight
    Some dynamatt (or equivalent) and some sound deadening foam can fix it if you feel that it's interfering.
    Ditto. It's already in the package I'm sending.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

nice nice, oh yeah since we are the subject of silencer, my mom is being stupid because she doesnt want me to get an exaust, to load in a nice neiborhood, what would i have to do to silence a bosal twin tip cat back, what can i get if anything

oh yeah and cant wait to get the system i am about to die
    Traces of day

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I'm not sure that one comes with a silencer. The Injen SES, HKS and Kakimoto come with silencers. I have the Injen and really like it. It's not too expensive either.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.