JDM STI V8 Front Seats installed!

This is a discussion on JDM STI V8 Front Seats installed! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sorry the pics are real junky but it's crappy outside and these were shot real quick. First impression of these ...

gfx

JDM STI V8 Front Seats installed!

Sorry the pics are real junky but it's crappy outside and these were shot real quick. First impression of these seats is they are a LOT firmer than the WRX seats. After installed I took some turns hard and they seem to hold you in really well. I just need to get a resistor to turn off that damn AIRBAG light :\. And now I *really* need rear seats and door panels but I'm gonna have to wait a while before I have enough money to buy those..

Here's the pictures:

2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

damn those look really pretty dude...good job
    "addicted to Subaru"

SEXY!
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

How come you only have the strews around the shift boot? what happen with you shift bezel??
    O5 Aspen White STI + AP stage II !!!
    02 Rally Blue WRX sold !!

STi EVO

gfx
    Well they were neccessary to install my MOMO shift boot. I plan on getting the STI shift trim eventually, though
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Did the seats fit right in?? I think that they would, I'm planning on doing the same thing, but wanted to confirm.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

does the e-brake seem a little too high? Just wondering cause my STI only goes like half way and my old 04 went almost as high but about 2-3 in lower. They said I needed to adjust it.

Anyways, those seats look awesome. I like the way there is a patch of black in the center of the seat. Just in case you have one of those "OH SH1+!!!" Moments. And when you pea, no one can see the stains.

gfx
    Yeah they fit right in.

About the e-brake.. it's been like this since the factory. Hey, it works, so I have no room to complain
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -