rear cup holders: where to buy?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on rear cup holders: where to buy? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; other than ordering this from japanparts.com, where else can i order this from? and for those that actually have this, ...

rear cup holders: where to buy?

other than ordering this from japanparts.com, where else can i order this from?

and for those that actually have this, is this even worth buying?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk

thanks.

small buyer beware. it really cant hold anything.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    true, but you can pick these up at various liquor stores, Gas Stations and 99c stores.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ok, since it doesnt really hold anything i guess im going to pass on it.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    good move. Save your $$$ and buy a new go fast goodie.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Yeah - how often do yoyu have people eating and drinking crap in your back seats anyway - I thought about doing this too but then I was like "no wait - no one ever rides in the back of my car because I either caravan with people and its just me and one other person in my car" - buy something sweet instead :-)
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

there was recently a post on this to convert the one from the forester to wrx for $35. do search.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

yeah i got one of those, the ring is way to low to be effective. i put a regular water bottle in and it was under my seat like the other 4 when i got where i was going.

Just as information, you may want to consider checking out the 05 wrx wagon's, they come with the rear cupholders that come out of the armrest area.

Oleg

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.