just got the defi triple gauge pod
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just got the defi triple gauge pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey i got the same gauge pod and just installed it with the bf series gauges! it looks so awesome. ...

hey i got the same gauge pod and just installed it with the bf series gauges! it looks so awesome. i will take some pics for you. anyway i just painted with black duplicolor and i sanded it with 600 grit sand paper looks really good!
    Stage 4 plus 2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Solid_Snake1234's Avatar

just got the defi triple gauge pod

just got it in the mail form gruppe-s and its a light grey color i believe unpainted what color codes do i need to repaint it to match the interior of the wrx. also is it any hard to paint it.

here are some pics of the pod

looks gooooooood
    FP Green STi

Registered User Solid_Snake1234's Avatar
    thx its so sick i bought it befoer i even got the wrx. I only have to wait 3 more months till i get can get the wrx because the lease ends on my jetta, it was my sisters i so i am driving it know.

115hp not enough horses to get my heart beating and it couldn't even really get up the hill on our street when it was snowing. I bought the pod first becuase i had a feeling gruppe-s was going to run out of them and they did when i bought it. Does anyone know the color codes and the gloss paint to use for the pod, any help would be great

you'll probably just wanna use interior paint, if you use regular paint chances are it'll smell like krilon in there for a long time

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.