2" guage in a 52mm pod?

This is a discussion on 2" guage in a 52mm pod? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just ordered a 52mm single gauge pod from subiegal and am now looking at boost gagues. Alot of gaugues ...

2" guage in a 52mm pod?

I just ordered a 52mm single gauge pod from subiegal and am now looking at boost gagues. Alot of gaugues are 2 1/16th"(or 2 inches for some) and am wondering how the fit of this gauge would be in a 52mm pod since technically the pod is a little larger then 2" and a little smaller then 2 1/16th inches. There are 52mm gagues out there as well, but the choices for 2" and 2 1/16th seem to be much greater and I am wondering if I can weigh these as options or not. I'm more concerned with 2" gauge's since they are a bit smaller then 52mm as opposed to trying to cram a 1/6th gague in which technically is a bit bigger then the pod.

2" = 50.8 mm
    2 1/16th is roughly 52.5 mm or 2.06xx inches.

Thanks for any help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't worry about that!!!

The 52mm pod can fit both size of the gauge, but 60mm and bigger!
    O5 Aspen White STI + AP stage II !!!
    02 Rally Blue WRX sold !!

STi EVO

Thanks for the peace of mind, I didn't want to order something that wouldn't fit right. I appreciate the quick response!