Help Please Boost Gauge Install!!!

This is a discussion on Help Please Boost Gauge Install!!! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just purchased a phantom boost gauge and gauge pod. i have a set of instructions but they are tough ...

Help Please Boost Gauge Install!!!

i just purchased a phantom boost gauge and gauge pod. i have a set of instructions but they are tough to understand. can anyone please explain how to install and wire? also are there are any websites with pictures of their wiring under the hood ? where does the wire pass through from under the hood to the interior of the car ? please i am waiting for help before installing! and is it necessary to cut the bov hose because i just purchased a new bov? any pics of installation would help greatly. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OK, i assume you have a mechanical boost gauge....they are not too tough to install. do a search for boost gauge install, and you should find a thred from june or so where some pics were posted and good instrutions too - good luck, let me know if you have problems.

Darwin
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

Don't cut your BOV hose, buy a short section of hose and a "T" connector to tap in. For the pass through, there is a rubber grommet that is under your brake pedal. Poke a hole in it to pass through your boost gauge tubing. I used these instructions to install mine. Hope this helps.