now i need help determining what to do with these wires? PLEASE HELP
autometer sport comp Gauges-as it lays upside down the gauge on right is the EGT pyrometer, middle is boost controller, and left is oil pressure.
1. what is the long braided metal wire thing in the 3rd pic used for? what connects to the black wire at the end by the tube thing?
2. also in the 2nd pic the 2 red wires are short, and do i need to strip and make it longer to connect to a positive? what to use as the positive?
3. there is a group of black wires, looks to be coming out of the light out of all three, they need to connect to a ground?
4. also group of white wires out of them all that need to connect to a positive, what to use as positive
5. theres a blue wire in the 2nd pic off the oil pressure, its long what do i connect that to and use that for?
6 and last on the long yellow wires that are red and yellow that come out of the EGT, and the probe with the red and yellow do i connect them red and red or red and yellow together, then put heat shrink over them?
AS you can tell i need much help, and i want to try and do this myself, so all the help is very much appreciated!!!