Anyone ever try floor mats from weathertech.com?

This is a discussion on Anyone ever try floor mats from weathertech.com? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is kind of a follow up from the following post: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=62645 The stock WRX carpeted mats are not great. ...

I Support ClubWRX

Anyone ever try floor mats from weathertech.com?

This is kind of a follow up from the following post: Driver floor mat creeping forward ... The stock WRX carpeted mats are not great.

Iíve seen the ads for weathertech.com in car magazines for years. Anyone have these mats http://www.weathertech.com/store/veh...pt_choice_id=0
    and if so, how do you like them?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Weather tech mats are friggin awesome. My folks have been using them on every car they have owned for like the past 10-12 years. The are the best - flat out - They are very expensive though and sometimes they dont fit exactly right depending on the car - so thats why I opted for the subaru all weather mats. They are cheaper than weathertechs too. Either way though - wehichever you choose, all weather mats are always good to have and they really prolong the life of your interior. Good luck man - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

I Support ClubWRX
    I have ordered the mats (for the front only) shown in the link in the start of this post. I will leave my comments on them here once I have them in the car.

I Support ClubWRX

I have had the mats for 4 days now ...

They are better than the stock carpeted. The fit is not precise, not laying completely flat in spots (a semi-universal design for more than 1 car?). The dead pedal is partly covered. There is more coverage that the stock mats overall. Iíll post photos if anyone requests them (I need to borrow a digital camera). They do not move around while driving so far. This is mostly what I was after.