Help finding missing dash piece

This is a discussion on Help finding missing dash piece within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; There is supposed to be a cover on my dash, but I just have a hole. Where can I get ...

Help finding missing dash piece

There is supposed to be a cover on my dash, but I just have a hole. Where can I get a cover for this, or a part #? I don't think junkyards in my area would be too promising.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thres a fog light switch on ebay that would fill the hole temporarily till you found the blank. or you could wire something up to the switch...word.

edit: this guys has lots of interior peices. email him http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=40017
    Last edited by gusto; 07-20-2004 at 09:30 AM.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Originally posted by Jack
    www.subaruparts.com
    Do you know the part number for the blank cover? The hole is smaller than the other three to left of it, and my dealer couldn't even find the part number or part.

Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Thanks man, I guess I was thinking that because the whole is smaller the cover would be different, but I guess if they only have one it has to fit.