pictures of OEM rubber floor mats?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on pictures of OEM rubber floor mats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm new here (picked up my silver wagon this weekend) and one of the first things I noticed is the ...

pictures of OEM rubber floor mats?

I'm new here (picked up my silver wagon this weekend) and one of the first things I noticed is the floor mats. This carpet is never going to last.

I found the subaru OEM rubber floor mats, and am considering getting those - but i heard that the passenger side mat was ridiculously small. Can anyone post some pictures of their mat set in the car?

Thanks!
    Never stop learning.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whooops

whoooops

that was my post above, my buddy has a wrx and he must have been logged in on my comp from a while back... anyway thanks in advance.

i dont have a digital camera rite now, but i do have the rubber mats. they arent that small on the passenger side. there is some room that the rubber mats dont cover if there is a tall passenger, but im not worried because i never ride on that side they are a multi-car mat so dont expect a perfect fit like the carpet ones u got factory.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

do most people put them over teh OEM carpet mats, or take out the carpet ones?

I would imagine that you would take out the carpet ones. The mats have little spikes that dig into the floor. If you have the carpet mats plus the rubber ones I don't think it would fit or stay there very well. I need to pick up some rubber ones too... I'm tired of having to wash and vacuum my carpet ones.

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    The OEM rubber floor mats are pretty nice. Although they are kinda on the small side, they are VERY heavy duty rubber. Definitely worth the $40.

Other rubber floor mats can cost over $100
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Originally posted by GetawayInBouldr
    The OEM rubber floor mats are pretty nice. Although they are kinda on the small side, they are VERY heavy duty rubber. Definitely worth the $40.

Other rubber floor mats can cost over $100
    OK, I think I'm sold.. Does anyone know if they come in a set of 4 or a set of 2?

Living in Vermont I didn't even think about it. I would get rubber mats in any new car.

They're really solid units. If you still want pictures I can take some later today... I keep them over the carpet mats. I think they're designed that way.

Originally posted by tad_02Wgn
    OK, I think I'm sold.. Does anyone know if they come in a set of 4 or a set of 2?

Originally posted by vtjim
    I keep them over the carpet mats. I think they're designed that way.
    I didn't know that. You learn something new everyday!

Well, let's say they fit over the carpet mats.

Here's the rubber mat in all of its unclean glory... (It cleans up nicely, but I haven't cleaned it in ages...)

The carpet mat underneath...

And the back seat...
    Last edited by vtjim; 07-21-2004 at 05:48 PM.

Hahaha, ok I see where you're coming from. I really need to pick some of those up. I'm tired of all the little rocks from my shoes everywhere. Just one more thing to add to my list...

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    Originally posted by iMP|2EZiONS
    I'm tired of all the little rocks from my shoes everywhere. Just one more thing to add to my list...
    Thats why I got'em. Those little rocks were pi$$ing me off constantly! I could just detail my rex and two seconds later, there were little rocks everywhere!!1!

Let me just tell you these are a good solution to this problem.
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Rubber floor mats are awesome...but they're heavy!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I have those, theyr really badass. I like them.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.