Where to find a Switch Blank for my dash...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where to find a Switch Blank for my dash... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, I pulled out my UTEC and sold it. I used to have the map selector installed right by the ...

Where to find a Switch Blank for my dash...

Well,

I pulled out my UTEC and sold it. I used to have the map selector installed right by the cruise and fog light switches. Unfortunately, I lost the stock blank that was there before my UTEC switch. Anyone know where I can find one of these? I figure it would be nice if it was there when I try to sell the car
    Thanks-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah i got to replace the blank as well, LED mishap im probably goin to go to the dealer. most likely they'll have the part for a few bucks or so. ill let u know how much exactly when i go
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

Originally posted by jimmy04wrx
    yeah i got to replace the blank as well, LED mishap im probably goin to go to the dealer. most likely they'll have the part for a few bucks or so. ill let u know how much exactly when i go
    That would be great. Please let me know if they have it in stock as well.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Originally posted by sarcasmo
    That would be great. Please let me know if they have it in stock as well.
    www.subaruparts.com
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

went to the dealership today to get the blank. $6 bucks and some change after tax. more than i expected to pay for it. It was a special order item so i have to go back in a couple of days to pick it up. there are two types of blanks that u need to realize. a small one on the far right of the cruise and fog lights on my 04. and the larger one that the fog light is next to and another one right next to my e-brake handle.

Originally posted by jimmy04wrx
    there are two types of blanks that u need to realize. a small one on the far right of the cruise and fog lights on my 04. and the larger one that the fog light is next to and another one right next to my e-brake handle.
    You have any part numbers? I was looking at 66244F...but I don't need the large one (foglights, cruise)...I need the small one on the far right. And I have an 02 but I'm not sure it is something they would change. My dealership was clueless...maybe I should call some others...

it was the larger one that i got. dont have the model number on the top of my head.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.