Clifford G5 Alarm?

This is a discussion on Clifford G5 Alarm? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have any experience with the Clifford G5 line of alarms? My local installer can get me the Concept ...

Clifford G5 Alarm?

Does anyone have any experience with the Clifford G5 line of alarms? My local installer can get me the Concept 450 installed for $350. It has a two point immoblizer/kill switch, a glass break sensor, impact sensor, and whatnot. I'm looking for a good alarm since my car will be in Atlanta this next year while I'm at college and I want it to be safe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

as long as it is a DEI brand alarm you can't go wrong. I believe that they have out the autostart for manuals too.
    2004 STi

The remote start was another 100 dollars. I'm gonna hold off on it for now and maybe upgrade to it later.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I'm a authorized dealer in LA. The G5 is great, but the alarm you're looking at is a glorifed Arrow5 or Viper 350HV. Both are cheaper and can be outiftted with the same sensors and triggers. $350 is a good price though for the alarm he's offering. The main upgrades should be a Piezo 513t siren, a nasty pain generating siren that you should mount in the dash vent, a Dual Zone motion detector and 520t back-up battery are all you need. The audio is redundent with the motion sensor, and the 513t will surprise most people and keep them out of your car due to it having the wonderful gift of causing deafness. The back-up battery will keep your car protected and the alarm going in case the battery is disconnected.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.