need help with FATT

This is a discussion on need help with FATT within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi, i just recieved the blitz fatt today, and i was wondering if there is a thread for this installation.. ...

need help with FATT

hi, i just recieved the blitz fatt today, and i was wondering if there is a thread for this installation.. i got the wireharness for the wrx as well.. but my blitz fatt came with a big wiring harness.. do i just not use this and use the wireharness made for the wrx i purchased? anyways.. i'm a little confused plus the instruction is all in japanese.. any help will be cool.. thanks
    Nothing happens until something moves

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

by the way, i order the wiring harness for the wrx with the turbo timer, and the wire harness is a HKS brand harness.. is this compatible.. i believe the vendor make a mistake.. SHOOT!
    Nothing happens until something moves

Here are the instructions http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...p?threadid=228 ...as for the HKS harness, as long as the ports fit it should be fine. If anything, I suggest you get in touch with your supplier. Late.

Fahd
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!