Security System Shock Sensitivity Question - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Security System Shock Sensitivity Question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by djrez4 It is evil! I hate it when cars do that. No car should ever automatically lock ...

Originally posted by djrez4
    It is evil! I hate it when cars do that. No car should ever automatically lock you in. At least VW unlocks them automatically too. Most domestics lock themselves and then don't unlock when you turn the car off.
    Agreed, i cannot stand it when they lock the doors! I'm the driver dammit!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well i tested out the adjusted sensitivity by pulling the door handles, pounding the c-pillar, etc.. and nothing went off. it only went off when i kicked the tires so it seems the max setting is still weak.

well i tested out the adjusted sensitivity by pulling the door handles, pounding the c-pillar, etc.. and nothing went off. it only went off when i kicked the tires so it seems the max setting is still weak.
    I did the same thing and got the same results. But one loud crash of thunder or one of them loudarse bass thumping thugs drivin around set my alarm off. So I dunno what to think of it.
    2005 Forrester XT premium

Originally posted by ***biGRed***

Same here, i didnt try kicking the tires, but pussing on it didnt do a darn thing with the system turned all the way up.. oh well better then it being on low..

BUMP FOR THE NEWER PEOPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.