Interior Neon Lights - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Interior Neon Lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by Trailboss You definitly did a clean install with those, good job Also....the interior of the 05 looks ...

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    Originally posted by Trailboss
    You definitly did a clean install with those, good job

Also....the interior of the 05 looks sweet, I like it a lot.
    I agree. Looks like a very clean install and I'm quite jealous of your cupholders and automatic climate control.
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think a different color would look even better but hey props to you.

like others said i'm really diggin the install, way to keep it clean
    R.I.P. 2004 WRB WRX
    MODS

Nice, i did the same thing to mine, although it's blue. People say it's rice i say its not rice. Reason being it has been done very clean. See ricers like to skip steps in making it look nice, instead they make it look rice. So a BUMP to you man. Making the wrx just stand out even more!

Looks pretty cool and sets your car apart. I had a flashing blue neon light in my last car.. but I just don't think it would "fit in" if I put it in my new Legacy.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

t
    Originally posted by Trailboss

You definitly did a clean install with those, good job

Also....the interior of the 05 looks sweet, I like it a lot.

I think the same setup would look cool on a wr blue impreza with blue neon.

True, it does match the stereo.

Cool
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Why don't the 05s have aluminum pedals? Is that just a 4eat thing?
    <Ryan>
    '00 Silverthorn Metallic 2.5 RS
    '04 San Remo Red WRX Wagon

Originally posted by mourning_air
    Why don't the 05s have aluminum pedals? Is that just a 4eat thing?
    Yes, I believe so.
    Brandon
    '11 WRX 5-Door, Dark Gray Metallic

How do you like that Alpine head unit? I want to get something similar, but I don't want to lose the 6 disc changer.

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
    How do you like that Alpine head unit? I want to get something similar, but I don't want to lose the 6 disc changer.
    This is an '03 Alpine CDA9811 head unit. The sound is amazing, and it is incredibly tunable with tons of features. Go here to see full specs. As for losing the 6-disc... this head unit is compatible with a CD changer if you get one. But if you don't, giving up the changer for much better sound quality (plus awesome looks, lol) is WELL worth it. Plus, it plays mp3 CDs so I have a single CD with about 300 songs on it, all sorted into folders (rap, rock, alternative, etc.) so I rarely ever switch discs. When I do it's no big deal... plus it's fun to watch the head flip down in reverse via the motor . This head is really good but it's important that you know how to tune it. It has a lot of features and if you don't know (or care) much about sound tuning and manipulation then it might not be worth it to get. I love it.
    Last edited by hamz01; 07-19-2004 at 03:12 AM.
    Brandon

Thanks for the input...I may be getting one sooner than I planned!! The big seller for me is the MP3 feature!

Originally posted by hamz01
    This is an '03 Alpine CDA9811 head unit. The sound is amazing, and it is incredibly tunable with tons of features. Go here to see full specs. As for losing the 6-disc... this head unit is compatible with a CD changer if you get one. But if you don't, giving up the changer for much better sound quality (plus awesome looks, lol) is WELL worth it. Plus, it plays mp3 CDs so I have a single CD with about 300 songs on it, all sorted into folders (rap, rock, alternative, etc.) so I rarely ever switch discs. When I do it's no big deal... plus it's fun to watch the head flip down in reverse via the motor . This head is really good but it's important that you know how to tune it. It has a lot of features and if you don't know (or care) much about sound tuning and manipulation then it might not be worth it to get. I love it.
    By the way, when you say awesome sound, is that with stock, upgraded factory or after market speakers?

looks like a nice head unit. I might need a replacement for my Blaupunkt MP41 soon....it's all messed up.
    Blaupunkt reliability has been less than impressive....Maybe I'll get an Alpine...
    Pushin' a Honda but scoping the Scoobies.

Originally posted by ScreaminDemon
    By the way, when you say awesome sound, is that with stock, upgraded factory or after market speakers?
    Stock everything else except for head unit... until today when my amplifier and subwoofer arrive
    Brandon

Originally posted by scottigee
    looks like a nice head unit. I might need a replacement for my Blaupunkt MP41 soon....it's all messed up.
    Blaupunkt reliability has been less than impressive....Maybe I'll get an Alpine...
    Go Alpine! Functional, reliable, amazing quality. Wow, I sound like I work for them or something lol
    Brandon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast