finally replaceing the stock radio

This is a discussion on finally replaceing the stock radio within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; with this. should be here in a day or so. So i can't wait to put it in. now for ...

Registered User Dragon{WRX}mage's Avatar

finally replaceing the stock radio

with this. should be here in a day or so. So i can't wait to put it in. now for the 6 1/2 speakers and the 5 3/4 speakers any sugestions??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails x020dxz945.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats touchscreen? I hope so cause there are only like 4 buttons on that thing...looks space-age...
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Registered User Dragon{WRX}mage's Avatar
    why yes it is touch screen. its clarion's DXZ945MP $699 in crutchfield. its got every thing i need. i thought a dvd with the 6.5 screen would have been to much. with me its strickly music, plus it came with the sirius sir-cl1 tuner module FREE all i had to do is bye the sirius attna. ive listion to sirius and fell in love with it
    so now what am i to do about the factory speakers. i know about 6 1/2 in front and 5 3/4 in back. so what speakers are good??? and i know where to find the speaker adapt.