04 interior cupholder mod (and others)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 interior cupholder mod (and others) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was thinking about getting an 04 WRX because they are much cheaper than an 05. I wanted to know ...

04 interior cupholder mod (and others)

I was thinking about getting an 04 WRX because they are much cheaper than an 05. I wanted to know if there are any mods that you can buy to install cupholders up front. (the ones there aren't exactly cupholders). Also, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a DVD Navigation system that can also play a music CD at the same time OR play a DVD movie running so I can just switch back to NAV. I don't want to have to take the DVD out just to listen to a CD. And last is there any mods anyone hear of that you can change those cheap temperature dials to something that looks classy (example the 05s) thanks alot guys! (or maybe a DVD nav unit that can control the temp )
    Last edited by aotiko; 06-28-2004 at 07:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Front cupholder mod? Try this...although it may not be quite what you're looking for...

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464

Dunno about the DVD nav system, although there are a few potential systems on the horizon, essentially more like in-dash computers/PC's than anything else. Check out this - the MIS Mini PC...

Alternatively I guess you could just get a Garmin while keeping a stereo in place...

Changing temperature dials? No love there as far as I know. If you don't like them, maybe you can change out to an 05 afterwards???

Good luck,
    -C

I can't seem to find how much that indash computer is, do you have any idea the price range of them?

nice idea might have to try that!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.