04 interior cupholder mod (and others)

This is a discussion on 04 interior cupholder mod (and others) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was thinking about getting an 04 WRX because they are much cheaper than an 05. I wanted to know ...

04 interior cupholder mod (and others)

I was thinking about getting an 04 WRX because they are much cheaper than an 05. I wanted to know if there are any mods that you can buy to install cupholders up front. (the ones there aren't exactly cupholders). Also, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a DVD Navigation system that can also play a music CD at the same time OR play a DVD movie running so I can just switch back to NAV. I don't want to have to take the DVD out just to listen to a CD. And last is there any mods anyone hear of that you can change those cheap temperature dials to something that looks classy (example the 05s) thanks alot guys! (or maybe a DVD nav unit that can control the temp )
    Last edited by aotiko; 06-28-2004 at 06:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Front cupholder mod? Try this...although it may not be quite what you're looking for...

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464

Dunno about the DVD nav system, although there are a few potential systems on the horizon, essentially more like in-dash computers/PC's than anything else. Check out this - the MIS Mini PC...

Alternatively I guess you could just get a Garmin while keeping a stereo in place...

Changing temperature dials? No love there as far as I know. If you don't like them, maybe you can change out to an 05 afterwards???

Good luck,
    -C

I can't seem to find how much that indash computer is, do you have any idea the price range of them?

nice idea might have to try that!