Turbo Timer + Alarm...How?

This is a discussion on Turbo Timer + Alarm...How? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I installed my turbo timer but now i got to fix it so i can use the alram as well.. ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Turbo Timer + Alarm...How?

I installed my turbo timer but now i got to fix it so i can use the alram as well..

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...=&threadid=228

I was following these directions, it sa splice the accy wire? and cut the grey wire...i dont get it...

Splice the accy wire but to what? and what does the aCCY wire look like under there, thanks!!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Step 1: After installing your turbo timer with the under dash panel off, locate the black relay box on top of the fuse panel. Unbolt 1 (10mm) bolt and cut the Green with Black wire. Tape both ends of the wire and reinstall relay box. Reassemble under dash panel.

Step 2: Remove the panel in front of the armrest by pulling up on the cup holder. Disconnect the power mirror terminal. Locate the wiring terminal for the security system. Cut the Grey Wire. Tape both ends. Reattach power mirror terminal and cup holder panel. Enjoy!

- fastwrx.com

Hope this helps sort of.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Originally posted by SERacing
    Step 1: After installing your turbo timer with the under dash panel off, locate the black relay box on top of the fuse panel. Unbolt 1 (10mm) bolt and cut the Green with Black wire. Tape both ends of the wire and reinstall relay box. Reassemble under dash panel.

Step 2: Remove the panel in front of the armrest by pulling up on the cup holder. Disconnect the power mirror terminal. Locate the wiring terminal for the security system. Cut the Grey Wire. Tape both ends. Reattach power mirror terminal and cup holder panel. Enjoy!

- fastwrx.com

Hope this helps sort of.
    Ill try it out tomrrow,

Thanks!
    Tom
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Registered User ProblemChildWRX's Avatar
    If you car is a WRX '04 the gray wire that runs along the side of the passenger seat is actually a light green wire. Splice the purple wire to the light green wire. On my car there is no security system where the e-brake is located at.
    "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you."

Well i did it and it works!! YAY! .

I didnt do the purple wire to the ebrake cause couldnt seem to find the pink wire underneth the carpet.

Only thing i dont like is that when I set the alarm with my turbo timer on the alarm will go off like 2 seconds later cause my exhaust is toooooo loud. I dont want to lower the alarm cause my car was already stolen once...GRRR!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

Install new remote with Turbo timer?

Hi

I have a turbo timer intalled in my car. I lost my remote to the keyless entry, so I bought a new that I have to install.
    My question is: Do I have to disconnect the turbo timer to install the the new remote?
    And if so, do I have to reprogram the turbo timer if I disconnect it?

Please HELP ME!!!

Thanks!

Daniel

Registered User ProblemChildWRX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXDaniel
    Hi

I have a turbo timer intalled in my car. I lost my remote to the keyless entry, so I bought a new that I have to install.
    My question is: Do I have to disconnect the turbo timer to install the the new remote?
    And if so, do I have to reprogram the turbo timer if I disconnect it?

Please HELP ME!!!

Thanks!

Daniel

I don't see why the alarm would have anything to do with the turbo timer.
    "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you."