Find it - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Find it within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by Teep radar detector? bra-de-ghey-a-tizer? -tp Why oh why did I buy that dam thing? Shotgun (Laughing Stock)...

Originally posted by Teep
    radar detector?
    bra-de-ghey-a-tizer?

-tp
    Why oh why did I buy that dam thing?

Shotgun
    (Laughing Stock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Purty.......

Shotgun.

What next...........Altezzas?

Edit: Oh, I guess they are RED..............Duh

Edit:Edit: The "Yellow" L.E.Ds

Edit:Edit:Edit........

Notice how long it takes me to realize I need to Edit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flashingrev.gif  
    Last edited by ShotgunTC88; 06-22-2004 at 11:35 PM.

Perhaps just ditch the clock and relocate the shift light to where the clock was?

-tp

ps: I knew the bra de-ghey-a-tizer guess was wrong since I saw that pix of your bra....and it is... teh gheyness. I will soon show some gay friends the pix to confirm, I'm sure their gay-dar will be flaming away.

pps: the shift light is heavenly enough to forgive you for your sins...and lead you not to temptation...but deliver you from evil. (gaddamn I better shuddup w/the religious jargon!!)

ppps: next? ORANGE>>>no PINK STREETGLOW!

Originally posted by Teep
    Perhaps just ditch the clock and relocate the shift light to where the clock was?

-tp

ps: I knew the bra de-ghey-a-tizer guess was wrong since I saw that pix of your bra....and it is... teh gheyness. I will soon show some gay friends the pix to confirm, I'm sure their gay-dar will be flaming away.

pps: the shift light is heavenly enough to forgive you for your sins...and lead you not to temptation...but deliver you from evil. (gaddamn I better shuddup w/the religious jargon!!)

ppps: next? ORANGE>>>no PINK STREETGLOW!
    I was thinkin bout wanna them "4U2NV" plates!!!!!

AND the chrome wipers and Neon light Exhaust tips to compliment

Shotgun
    (Soon to join Cobain?)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Teep
    [B]Perhaps just ditch the clock and relocate the shift light to where the clock was?

-tp

Thought of that, But would have to fill in the gap

Shotgun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.