center gauge pod for 52 mm
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on center gauge pod for 52 mm within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have 2 defi d gauges. they are 2 1/16 inches. or 52 mm. i was looking for the gauge ...

center gauge pod for 52 mm

I have 2 defi d gauges. they are 2 1/16 inches. or 52 mm. i was looking for the gauge pod that looks like the defi one, but theirs is only for 60mm. i was wonderinging if anybody had something that would work, or knew of something that would work?
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My friend has 52mm gauges in the OEM pod. He dremmeled it out a little bit so they would fit, and it looks OEM.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i kinda wanted the look of the defi. its kind of original to the subies, and i wanted to do it. but i don't have 60mm gauges.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

gruppe-s has a pod for the 52mm

LINK
    R.I.P. 2004 WRB WRX
    MODS

there a pod made from ATI. It looks like the same likt the defi one, but it hold 52mm gauge!!!!

too late, already ordered the groupe-s one. it was 195 i think.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.