corbeau seats or stock

This is a discussion on corbeau seats or stock within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; right now i have a 2000 civic with corbeau TRS seats with 4 point harnasses. iam going to get a ...

corbeau seats or stock

right now i have a 2000 civic with corbeau TRS seats with 4 point harnasses. iam going to get a wrx within the next month or 2...should i keep the Corbeau's and put them in the wrx, or should i sell them and just have stock seats?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What year WRX? They changed the seats now right? I love my 03 seats as they have very nice bolstering on the sides but the STi seats and the RS seats are too wide for me.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

seats

it will prolly be a 2002

The 2002 squeaks soooooooo bad and I only have 28,000 on it. I am investing in a pair of CR1s.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Stealththx
    The 2002 squeaks soooooooo bad and I only have 28,000 on it. I am investing in a pair of CR1s.
    Dear Mr Polizei Impreza,
    I suggest you use the Krispy Creme doughnut grease to prevent seat squeek or quit eating them all together as to lessen the stress on the seat joints.

my friend has an 03 (which are the same as 02 seats i think) and i think there pretty comy, but look stock. The 04' seats (which i have) i think have more of that "racing" look and think you can hook up a harness if you wanted too.

Just go sit in the 02 you ar ebuying and see how you like them, test drive it, and your ass will tell you what seats to use, haha

Haha, I wish I was a cop yet. Actually I'm only 5'10" and 155 lbs. I think the guy before me must have busted it down. Anyways I'm still getting the Corbeaus.

If you can get more value by selling the civic with the corbeau seats, I think you should let it go. Because I think the seats on the both 02 & 04 are very good and support your butt tight!
    Last edited by AUTO228; 06-21-2004 at 02:26 PM.

I have the Corbeau's. Mine are the targas (same exact seat as the TRS.) I am currently ordering brackets for them.

There is no way that the OEM 02-03, or the'04 seats are as comfortable and supportive. It's an apple to an orange comparison. Brakets will run you about $180 ish shipped from Corbeau.

I would suggest keeping them. I am glad mine never sold
    Last edited by WRX-games; 06-21-2004 at 02:21 PM.
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

how are u mounting your harnasses?? in the civic i took the rear straps and hooked them behind the rear seat...is it the same way in the wrx?

Originally posted by TeamExcel
    how are u mounting your harnasses?? in the civic i took the rear straps and hooked them behind the rear seat...is it the same way in the wrx?
    I did not have the harness' for the civic. I will get the harness bar for the WRX when I can afford it. Otherwise, you will bolt them to the rear seat belt attachment area.
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

I just got sponsored by corbeau Im getting the cr-1s cant wait till they get here

Originally posted by Boostedx
    I just got sponsored by corbeau Im getting the cr-1s cant wait till they get here
    Congrats! Post some pics when you get them in!
    James

thanks bro i will def post some pics they should be here in like a week