new shift boot carbon fiber - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new shift boot carbon fiber within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by hybrid gti 2 anyother crazy thoughts? I thought it looks better then fake want to be leather ...

Originally posted by hybrid gti 2
    anyother crazy thoughts? I thought it looks better then fake want to be leather factory crap.
    Didn't mean to rile you, but if you put it out there and ask for opinion, you have to expect that not everyone is going to like it.

As for the leather, it's real and it is factory. Maybe it wants to be nicer leather - that's possible - but there's no wanna be in the stock shift boot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I realize differance of opinion. I think the snake operance is mainly the angle as it has a shine texture to it. factory is actually leather? yet it feels so whimpy. I had a nice wheelskin one on my golf before I got a momo. yet both of those feel like leather. If you flip the factory one over it looks more like vynal like from a fabric store, just thiner. beats me but no harm done I was just messin around in return on that following post. I thought that disco ball thing was a bit strange. how does carbon fiber fit with disco ball? but hey what ever to each to there own.

your carbon fiber is so shiny it looks like a shirt you would where to go to a club. Thats why I referenced the Disco Ball. It looks good, not just my style.
    I bought a 500sqft garage and a house comes with it...

its a shift boot. who cares. the pleasther stock ones arent all that hot in the first place.

i think it looks nice.

its different, and i like different.

more power to ya bro.

oh thought something like that. It really does not look so shine in person. Atleast I dont think so. It has more like a silk shine about it I think. I was thinking of going with wheelskin and see if I could get real leather and do the same thing. as those are the only carbon fiber looking parts inside the car. Kinda bugs me that way. on how it looks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12