2002 JDm STI steering wheel

This is a discussion on 2002 JDm STI steering wheel within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Whats the differences between the JDM STI steering wheel and the stock WRX steering wheel. I suspect the only differences ...

2002 JDm STI steering wheel

Whats the differences between the JDM STI steering wheel and the stock WRX steering wheel. I suspect the only differences are red stitching and a different center emblem. Anyone know if any others exist, such as thickness or shape. Thanks.
    Did you know that it is anatomically impossible to lick your elbow? And that 75% of the people who read that, try it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IIRC, it's a three spoke, and it has a smaller diameter than the standard WRX steering wheel.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

Smaller diameter would be nice. FYI its not a three spoke, that wasnt until the 2003 sti, or our 2004 USDM STI. This one looks identical to the wrx steering wheel, but with red stitching and larger looking center cap, all silver, with black Momo symbol I believe. It may not be a 2002, and you may be right that a 2002 is a three spoke, I dont think so, but I know that the one Im looking at, which they claim is a 2002, is just like my stock one in appearance.

Now does anyone know if the smaller diameter is still true of the older style steering wheel.
    Did you know that it is anatomically impossible to lick your elbow? And that 75% of the people who read that, try it.