Anybody thought...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anybody thought... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; about doing any of these mods? this one replaces the round a/c control knobs with gauges:...

Anybody thought...

about doing any of these mods?

this one replaces the round a/c control knobs with gauges:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gaugemod.jpg  
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And this one, is where you can install a very small gauge such as the A/F gauge into the middle of the vent without rendering it useless. In other words without blocking the air from passing through...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails idea.jpg  
    La Fee Verte

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    eh...it looks cool, and from the picture it appears to be very professionally well done, but its not my style. im gonna eventually go for the gauges that go in place of the clock - the AC is like a breeze from heaven for me - and i think that those of you who live in houston would understand what i mean - because its so hot down here that you need all the cold air you can get.
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

I dunno...the one in the A/C vent looks wierd but the other ones are nice. Where did they relocate the controls?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd rather take out the stereo and fit some gauges there. That's my personal pref....I figure being able to get some more air while driving is more important than choosing which Britney tune to listen to.

Originally posted by Nexus6
    And this one, is where you can install a very small gauge such as the A/F gauge into the middle of the vent without rendering it useless. In other words without blocking the air from passing through...
    i like the turbo timer in this one
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

Originally posted by Nexus6
    ... hey is that my interior?

-- Rich

Houston heat

Penguin - no doubt. I remember a thread I caught somewhere else about mounting a guage in the AC vent, and I thought "well, that's a neat idea, but down here, I need all the cold air I can get!"
    Blue '02 Wagon, factory short-throw & boost gauge...more to come...

Originally posted by BigRich

... hey is that my interior?

-- Rich
    you were my model...
    La Fee Verte

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.