Interior mod ideas for the '05 Legacy GT

This is a discussion on Interior mod ideas for the '05 Legacy GT within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I noticed the 2005 Legacy GT at the autoshow, thought it was a cool car, but been fairly sold on ...

Interior mod ideas for the '05 Legacy GT

I noticed the 2005 Legacy GT at the autoshow, thought it was a cool car, but been fairly sold on getting a TT, well until I got a really nasty quote (with $9K to put down). So now I am looking at other options, looked at the WRX, and yes while I liked it was a small car and all - it seems to be missing something - so I though "hey what about that new '05 Legacy GT, seems to have a good amount of hp and torque (250hp/250 lb ft torque)." So I been looking at it, off hand I don't remember the size of the Legacy - but thinking it's a kinda largish mid sized sedan. How do you guys think it'll handle? Do you think it'll be good going through snow or dirt roads? I'm sure it'll be pretty quick - I'm wondering how subaru's 5EAT is (I do not want a manual). I think it'd look really good in blue, with a 2 tone black and blue leather interior (I know it's not an option - but with places like Katzkin Leather Interiors - anything is possible ) Hmmmm now I'm thinking more about it.......... Ideas???? Opinions???? (PLEASE NO FLAMES). I think the interior looks good stock, but I could think of some things I'd like to see. Oh btw any photoshop people out there?

- Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm thinking a midnight blue leather - I think the midsection part of the doors - have redone with a midnight (or some sort of deep blue) blue leather - the seats - I am wondering full blue like the GTO or the TT's ('03 and up) blue leather seats, or a two tone - dark blue in the middle and the rest black. Hey if any photoshop wizards are bored, it might be a fun project.

I'll work with these pics

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...5/030045-E.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...5/030043-E.jpg

How do you guys think this'll look?

- Mike

Hey,
    I ordered an 05 Legacy GT a few weeks ago. I can't wait for it to arrive. I test drove one a week ago and I loved it. It's so quiet and it has a lot of torque at a fairly low RPM (3600 RPM I believe).
    http://www.legacysti.com/viewtopic.php?t=874
    Actually, it's not that much bigger than a WRX, in my opinion. I thought the handling was very nice, and the new steering rack felt very nice.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!